Rapid Views is an innovative Business Intelligence software editor on SAP HANA technology.
Rapid Views, comes from the spin-off of the DeciVision R&D entity which has heavily invested on SAP HANA technology.
RapidViews goal : to accelerate drastically any Datawarehouse projects on SAP HANA
in few words, we provide :
- Set of Operational Reporting built either with SAP WebIntelligence or SAC,Microsoft Power BI and Tableau Software.
- Semantic layers for operational reporting on SAP FI-CO, SD, MM and PP.
- Sets of datamarts” for SAP FI-CO, SD, MM and PP modules.
- A management console which integrates an intelligent repository and an interface for generating customer specifications
As part of our continued growth, we’re hiring a Pre-Sales Consultant/Sales Engineer.
You’ll provide pre-sales support, to contribute towards the successful conversion of prospects to customers.
The candidate will be an experienced pre-sales professional with broad technical awareness and a highly passionate and engaging manner. You’ll also have strong technical skills in subjects such as Business Intelligence, SAP HANA, SAP ERP ECC or S/4HANA, Databases, Data Warehousing, ETL, software architecture, analytics…
Your job will be:
- Partner with our sales teams and customer to provide presales support
- Work with prospects data to deliver world-class product demonstrations and Proof Of Concept (POC)
- Become an expert in the features, benefits and application of RapidViews product line
- Provide proactive support to customers and prospects to ensure their successful adoption of the technology
- Be the customer advocate and liaison with our development team
- 3+ years in presales consulting experience and/or similar capacities
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Proven background selling enterprise business software
- Strong balance of sales, business and technical skills
- English speaking and writing skills mandatory
- Opportunity to work with world-class leadership in a fast-growing, successful startup company
- Benefits including “Mutuelle” insurance
- 40 000 – 60 000 € / year